Thursday, August 20, 2009

Working Small












Business cards are a cool item. I did these drawings for a restaurant web directory founded by some friends of mine. The friends had the taste and judgment to hire SPUNK do do the design, and the design is the hero of the piece. Good design always makes art look exponentially better. Good design makes me seem like the kind of artist who works in a cool studio suite of 50s modern design with refurbished steelcase and Swedish furniture in a hip warehousy neighborhood. I actually do most of my work at an old kitchen table looking out at a leafy neighborhood view, resisting the urge to walk down to the lake. My inspiration for this art came from watching too many Tex Avery cartoons.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is very nice. I love to watch this tv show and I Download ugly betty TV Series . it is my favorite tv show. It has nice storyline with best characters.

    ReplyDelete